Hello friends! I hope you’re all having a wonderful week so far. I know I am! Today I’m going to be sharing some of the newest favorite releases from my favorite stores. I’ll be featuring clothes, shoes, makeup, and some other random stuff I’m loving! Buckle up, this is going to be a long one.
1. Forget Me Not Top from Brandy Melville $22
I’m so in love with this darling flower print top! Vintage prints are so pretty to me, especially flowers.
2. Adidas Hat from Urban Outfitters $24
I’ve been really into yellow lately, and this hat is a perfect way to incorporate it into your wardrobe!
3. Smocked Off-the-Shoulder Dress from Pacsun $40
Smocked dresses are SO CUTE. I’m so happy they’re coming back in style. The periwinkle color of this dress is adorable!
4. Bold Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette from Milani $20
Milani just released this new eyeshadow palette that I have heard rave reviews about! I might have to pick this up for myself.
5. Make Waves Eyeshadow Palette from Tarte $44
Sorry to post about two new eyeshadow palettes, but this one from Tarte is too stunning not to mention.
6. Gladiator Sandals from Target $33
I love a good sandal, and these are so cute! The wedge isn’t too high so it seems like it would be super comfortable.
7. Double Buckle Footbed Sandals from Shein $24
This style of sandal isn’t quite as popular as it used to be, but I still really like it. These Birkenstock dupes from Shein look so similar to the originals, plus they’re less than a quarter of the price!!
8. Underwater Camera from ban.do $17
This is slightly random, but I thought it was too sweet not to mention! The watermelon print makes my heart melt.
9. “Philanthropist” Glasses from American Eagle
I’ve seen this style of glasses all over Instagram, and it’s safe to say that I’m obsessed. Of course, considering I wear actual glasses I’d have to wear contacts so I could actually see….but still. Fashion first, right?
10. Faux Leather Crossbody from Hollister $30
I adore pale pink, and it looks so cute in this round crossbody! I think the shape is really unique in a purse.
Well, there you have it folks! 10 of my favorite new items this month.