Hello everyone! Today I’m back at ya with another “latest and greatest” post where I feature some of the latest clothing/beauty items available online!
1. Vintage Oversized Overalls from Urban Outfitters
I’m not sure if these would look good on me, but they’re so cute! I love the pinstripes.
2. Striped Cropped T-Shirt from Brandy Melville
I’m clearly loving stripes right now. 😅 The rainbow colors are adorable.
3. Polka Dot Ruffle Shorts from PacSun
How darling are these shorts?? I’d love to wear these with a black top and some neutral sandals.
4. “Backtalk” Palette from Urban Decay
I’ve heard amazing things about this palette since it recently launched and would love to try it out! The colors are gorgeous and definitely my type of shades.
5. “Shut Up and Kiss Me” Liquid Lip Vault from ColourPop
ColourPop recently launched a ton of new lip products in “vault” form where you can get them at a discounted price! This set is one of my favorites, I’d definitely wear all of these shades.
6. Seascape Floral Tankini from Rad Swim
Rad Swim just released a bunch of new designs that are so adorable! This one is probably my favorite though, I love the scalloped edges and print.
7. “Ultra-Range” Tennis Shoes from Vans
I’m in love with the new athletic shoes Vans released! This color is stunning.
8. Classic Backpack from Adidas
I’ve been really enjoying the “minimalist” look lately, and this backpack fits perfectly into that theme.
9. Lined Journal from Target
I’m pretty sure I need this journal. This quote is so true for me and my life! Always dreaming, always drinking coffee.
10. Coffee Mug – Amazon
Yep. I need this too. I mean, who doesn’t need a coffee mug with a cat wearing sunglasses?
That’s it for this post, I hope you enjoyed it! Have a great rest of the week.